Welcome

This blog is run by three people doing their undergraduate degrees in Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia. All of us will try to provide our personal experiences and tips for places in the world we have lived in and traveled to. We will all introduce our selfs In this blog briefly and we'll then in our next blog will start with the stuff you'll want to read about food, places that are a must visit, and more. :)


Hello everyone! I’m Jade and I’m currently in my second year of uni and am absolutely obsessed with travelling! It doesn’t have to be someone far away, it could just be an hour drive away. I’ve previously been to some states in the US including New York, California and Nevada; as well as some countries in Europe such as Germany, France and Greece. I look forward to sharing some of my tips and tricks to these locations (and more) and some of my favourite destinations! 


Me (on the left) in Times Square

Hi everyone my name is Asad and I am from Pakistan currently living in Australia. I try to avail every opportunity I get to take my self away from my normal day life. The experience of visiting a place in my opinion is unique and I hope to make your experience when traveling better along with enhancing your general knowledge about a places. I have most recently visited Barcelona, Spain and Makkah, Saudia Arabia.



For the purpose of keeping this introduction from being too long winded, I will do my best to create a brief summary of what you can expect from my section of our travel blog.
My name is Alexander, and the focus of my posts will be on the beautiful warm heart of Africa, Malawi. There is so much to write about this country that 7 blog posts is an injustice to its offerings, yet I hope they will provide an introduction to Malawi, one that will spark your own curiosity in its culture and beauty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiji

Opinions Needed

London