Venice

Venice is one of those cities that people dream about visiting for years, as it's like no other on earth. The one thing that I noticed when I was there, was how in awe all the tourists were. Everyones walking around, looking up and down, taking in ever sight. There was no one rushing to get to a certain destination on time, everyone was very relaxed. It's for this reason, I feel that Venice is a nice location to either start or end a trip. The main attraction are the canals, especially the Grand Canal, and the Gondola rides, which weave in and out of the main canal. 

The Grand Canal
Venice also holds some incredible architecture and churches; including Doge's Palace and Saint Mark's Basilica, which are also incredibly rich in history. Another attraction not to forget is the incredible food. It's easy to forget that Venice is part of Italy, as it seems that it's a whole different world! 

Doge's Palace
Although I am very fortunate to have visited Venice for 3 days, I'm glad it wasn't any longer, personally I found that after those 3 days, we had done everything there was to do besides walk around more. And as beautiful as it is, I believe that I probably won't be returning, at least in the foreseeable future, as there are so many other locations to explore, and I feel as though I have seen Venice. 

- Jade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiji

Opinions Needed

London